Labor and Employment Law
We handle both sides of the employer-employee relationship.
We employ a preventative approach to employment law by reviewing client's employment practices to ensure compliance with federal and state laws such at Title VII, Americans With Disabilities Act, and the Fair Labor Standards Act. We also provide hiring and termination advice to both small businesses and multinational corporation.
We prepare, review, and provide advice on:
- Employment Contracts
- Termination, Separation, and Severance Agreements
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Restrictive Covenants
- Employee Handbooks
- Other Employment Agreement Provisions
Call us at 312-540-0600 for a free consultation.
We are well-versed in Title VII, Illinois Human Rights Act, Americans With Disabilities Act, and Family and Medical Leave Act violations and representing employees in:
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Work Force Reductions
- Sexual Harassment
- Retaliation (Whistleblower)
Think you've been unfairly fired? Call us at 312-540-0600 for a free consultation.